Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Questions for Alexandra Adornetto


I have been lucky enough to score an interview with Alexandra Adornetto, author of Halo. I thought it might be a good idea to have you guys leave some questions that you would like to ask her for the interview. So just leave your question for Alexandra in the comments section. You have until this Saturday 18th September. As a bonus, if you've entered my Almost 100 Follower Giveaway, you will get an extra 5 entires for leaving a question. 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh cool! :D
    My question is: What inspired you to start writing books and when? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the interview:)
    My question: how does it feel to be such a (very) young writer? When you visit some author connferences do people treat you diferently?

    (I apologize for my English, feel free to change my question so it will be grammatically correct-Thank you!)

    Judit

    ReplyDelete