Sunday, October 17, 2010

November-A month in tribute to Jennifer Rardin.


A few weeks ago you may have heard that Urban Fantasy author Jennifer Rardin passed away. Steph @ Papercut Reviews suggested we make November a tribute to Jennifer. The latest book in her Jaz Parks series, Bitten in Two will be released on November 4th. There are several blogs who are also participating, and we will all have our own little giveaways and interviews etc. I will put up another post soon with all the participating blogs.

I will be co-hosting the event with Amanda @ Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick. So far I have received reply emails from Jennifer's agent and Mario Acevedo. Her editor and cover artist may also be participating. Stay tuned over the next few weeks to see what going on, and I hope (even if you've never read the series or heard of Jennifer) you'll join in. Please also add the button to your blog to help spread the word! Visit Jennifer Rardin's website for more information about her.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer will be missed. I can not think of a better way for all us fans to get together and enjoy her life and legacy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said this on Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick too but I think that this is great and I posted it on my book club's blog sidebar. Not sure what to do but I would love to participate. Jennifer was a great author and had an awesome sense of humor. I never met her but followed her on FB and read interviews and her books of course.

    ReplyDelete