Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 2 is Jaz week.

This week we have a post by Dakota Cassidy, and a fan art contest. Dakota will (hopefully) be talking about the bridge/poker games in her head, or something along those lines. Carolyn Crane decided not to do her post as she didn't feel right about and that as she didn't actually know Jennifer, she didn't want to make it look like she was using the tribute as a way to promote her own books, as the latest one has just been released. Which is understandable. We don't want to offend anyone in anyway, but just want everyone to enjoy remembering Jennifer, in their own way. 


The poker/bridge games were one of my favorite things about Jaz. Some of the people her Gran wrangles up is amazing. I'm still working on my poker game. I'll have it up soon. Then you can leave your poker/bridge game players to go in the draw for a signed copy of Bitten in Two.


The fan art contest will run for two weeks, and people can submit their entries, and we can vote on them in the last week. It may depend on how many entrants we get, to see how the voting and narrowing down will go. If you know someone who has done any Jaz fan art, please let them know so they can enter here or at Amanda's blog. Or you up for entering your fan art. please do!


Book 7 in the Jaz Parks series, Bitten in Two has finally been released. But won't be released in the UK until December 2nd.
Pick up a copy now.

2 comments:

  1. I have my copy of Bitten in Two and should be starting it this. Hopefully I'll have a review to post next week. Sounds like another good week you have planned :-)


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. WhOOoOO fan art!!=) I wish I had a lick of design talent or even know how!!

    ReplyDelete