Thursday, May 12, 2011

Winners from my blogoversary!

Hey everyone. Thank you to all the wonderful authors and all those who took part in my 1st Blogoversary! I am now going to announce the winners. So without further ado: 

$50 Book Depository giftcard winner is MARY!!!

Signed copy of Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione is KARLA VOLLKOPF!!!

Copy of either Deadly Heat or Deadly Lies by Cynthia Eden is LISA DUNICK!!! 

Please contact me within 48 hours via email, to claim your prizes. Thanks again to everyone who entered. 


While your here you may want to know that H.P Mallory has all her ebooks on sale for 99 cents! If you haven't read them, then now is the time to grab a copy of each. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. This is only for the next 4 days so you better hurry.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I just sent you an email, please let me know if you got it. If not please email me at:
    miztik_rose@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your blogoversary and and congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooho! That's awesome! :))
    sent an e-mail to the address in the 'Review Policy'. :)
    THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see the blog posts are back again. I left a comment yesterday but it must have been deleted when blogger deleted the blog posts.

    Thanks for the great contest! I sent you an email yesterday but I don't think you got it so I will send another one. Please let me know if you get it.

    miztik_rose@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here. Blogger sucks... LOL I also sent an e-mail to the address from the 'review policy' link. I hope you got it. ;)

    kah_cherub at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete